IMPORTANT CLASS INFO
- Bookings are essential- even if attending casually.
- Once you have paid for your Flexi-Pass you have the freedom to pick and choose the classes you attend throughout the term.
- Enrolments can be taken mid-term (classes and places permitting).
- To enrol in prenatal yoga, you must be at least 12 weeks into your pregnancy. For any queries relating to this please contact Dani to discuss.
- Vacancies will vary week to week so look ahead to see when you might be able to book in.
- If you would like to attend more than one class a week please contact Dani for a discounted fee.
- Full payment is required at the time of your booking. If you prefer to pay with either cash or direct deposit payments please contact me prior to enrolling.
- No refunds will be given for missed classes (including illness or other commitments).
- ALL PURCHASES MUST BE USED WITHIN THE TERM. Unused class credits WILL NOT be carried into subsequent terms.
- If you are unable to make a class you are welcome to make it up in another class during the term (classes and places permitting). To do this you must cancel your booking or contact Dani at least 24 hours prior to the start of class. Failure to do this will forfeit your ability to do a make up class.
- It is your responsibility to select the number of weeks you will be able to attend in a term and ensure you are correctly enrolled. Please also make sure you have notifications ticked in your account so you get class reminders and notifications of any changes.
- Note that the casual option is available for those who are only able to attend less than 6 classes in a term (if unsure, please contact Dani to discuss prior to enrolling).
- If the class you wish to enrol in is full, your name will be placed on the waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a place becomes available. Please note that you still need to complete the online enrolment and select your preferred classes for this to happen. Also please ensure that you have selected email/text notifications in your account in order to be contacted of availability.
- If a cancellation is made prior to 72 hours before the start of term (and no classes have yet been attended) a full refund will be given (minus a $20 administration fee).
- In extenuating circumstances, credit can be transferred for another another course (for yourself or another).
- All cancellations and transfers incur a $20 administration fee.